Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The S Family

Wow! I think we hit every place in town!  This is such a FUN family.  They made faces to get their kids to smile…and I think I love those pictures the best! lol  Dad is an amazing photographer himself so it’s always a privilege to be asked to take their family photos.  Thanks, you guys, for everything!

© 2011 CS Heritage Photography© 2011 CS Heritage Photography© 2011 CS Heritage Photography© 2011 CS Heritage Photography© 2011 CS Heritage Photography© 2011 CS Heritage Photography© 2011 CS Heritage Photography© 2011 CS Heritage Photography© 2011 CS Heritage Photography© 2011 CS Heritage Photography

{Wake Forest Knightdale Raleigh North Carolina NC Family Photographer}

1 comment:

Rae said...

I love the settings and I love the faces they make, and the composition and the colors and....pretty much everything.