Tuesday, March 8, 2011

R’s Bridals

Well, here’s another shoot I couldn’t post right away! (For obvious reasons!) This one was extra special to me. I feel so honored when people I have a lot of respect for ask me to take their photos.  Especially when they’re as important as these!  It was a gorgeous morning with the most miraculous light…

© 2010 CS Heritage Photography

© 2010 CS Heritage Photography

© 2010 CS Heritage Photography

© 2010 CS Heritage Photography

© 2010 CS Heritage Photography

  © 2010 CS Heritage Photography © 2010 CS Heritage Photography

© 2010 CS Heritage Photography

© 2010 CS Heritage Photography

© 2010 CS Heritage Photography

{Raleigh Wake Forest North Carolina Bridal Photographer}

2 comments:

Rae said...

Stunning.

Erin said...

Beautiful! Just beautiful!