Thursday, July 9, 2009

The fabulous "H" kids

These kids had the Biggest, Brightest eyes I've ever seen!

DSC_7900 csb (Large)  Heckel (10) (Small)

Heckel (11) (Large)

Heckel (9)

I managed to catch a few sweet ones of the baby.  She did NOT like the camera and would cry. :(  I had guilt.

DSC_7884 csb (Large)    Heckel (17) (Small)

Heckel (2)

Heckel (19) (Small)

She followed this face with, "Can I go now?". :)

DSC_7887 cscrop (Large)

 Heckel (13)

Heckel (15)

{Wake Forest Knightdale Raleigh Family Child Photographer}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Can't wait to see the rest...

Jymn and Shelby said...

Wow! The first picture looks like a doll, the second is beautiful and the third is almost freaky! I love them, great work! You're my inspiration, I need a camera!!!! --Jymn

Rae said...

CHRISTY!! So beautiful, so, so beautiful. I LOVE them all, but especially the third one.