Friday, March 11, 2011

The Littlest Cowboy…Baby J!!

Baby J is the tiniest cowboy you’ll ever meet but it’s already in his blood and he can’t deny it!  Not even a week old, he was the perfect little gentleman…most of the time!  What a fun morning I spent with one of my favorite families in the world! J’s momma had everything we needed for a rootin’ tootin’ Cowboy dream!

© 2011 CS Heritage Photography

© 2011 CS Heritage Photography

© 2011 CS Heritage Photography

© 2011 CS Heritage Photography

© 2011 CS Heritage Photography

© 2011 CS Heritage Photography

{Wake Forest Raleigh Knightdale North Carolina Infant Newborn Baby Photographer}

2 comments:

Erin said...

This is probably one of my favorite shoots you've done yet! I got to meet this little man earlier this week and he is TOO CUTE! He looks just like his older sister! AMAZING pictures, Christy!!

Rae said...

I agree; this is a new favorite! That first one made me breathless for a sec. This is my third look-through and I'm still just blown away at the beauty of EVERY. SINGLE. SHOT. You are AMAZING.